Having a baby is such a great thing anyone can do in his life and it's really a turning point in the life of any couple whereby life before a baby is never like life after a baby.
Many things actually change in our daily life, the way we see and deal with things change as well and here are some of the things that you may realize that have changed after having a baby.
1. You respect your parents and love them in a new way and you now appreciate them more.
2. You will eat 95% of your meals either incredibly fast or with one hand because simply no time!
3. You won’t want to spend money on yourself because you’ll know every dollar spent on yourself is a dollar you could’ve spent on your family.
4. You will love to watch kids’ movies and maybe you won't have the chance to watch anything else.
5. Your heart breaks much more easily and you start to worry a lot more than any other time.
6. You finally realize that true joy doesn't come from material wealth whereby your baby becomes the most precious thing you have.
7. You give parents with a screaming child an 'I-know-the-feeling' look instead of a 'Can't-they-shut-him-up?' one.