1. Failaka is a Kuwaiti Island located Northwest Kuwait.
2. The length of Failaka is about 12 kilometers and its width is 6 kilometers with a total area of 43 square kilometers.
3. Failaka Island is about 20 kilometers far from the coast of Kuwait city.
4. The word Failaka is an old Greco word and it originated from the word Failakue which means center site.
5. Long ago, Failaka Island was a very important religious center in the Arabian Gulf and had a very great impact in the past whereby it was the first cultural center during the Aldelmona era 3000 years back.