Steak - Mushroom - Maggie Cube - Corn Oil - Flour - Garlic - Salt
How to prepare:
1. Fry the steak in a pan with corn oil. (Shallow fry)
2. Boil water in a pot and when the steak is done, place it in the pot of boiling water.
3. In the steaks oil, fry sliced mushroom and chopped garlic.
(quantity depends on serving size and taste)
4. When the mushroom and garlic are moderately fried, turn them into the pot as well.
5. Add salt and a cube of Maggie cube to the boiling steak.
6. Leave it after that for about 40-45 minutes.
7. After this time, mix 2-3 table spoons of flour in warm water.
8. Add it to the pot and let it boil for 15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
You can eat this steak with french fries, mashed potatoes or even vegetables based on your choice.
Its preferable to use thin steak not the thick one so that its easier to chew.