Apple unveiled the new iPhone 11 smartphones on September 10 2019, pre-orders began September 13 2019 and official release is today September 20, 2019. As for Kuwait, the iPhone 11 smartphones will be available towards the end of September.
The iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max are smartphones designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. They are the 13th-generation flagships of the iPhone, succeeding the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, respectively.
The prominent changes from the iPhone XS are that the models feature a new triple-lens rear camera system, and the new A13 Bionic chip. The iPhone 11 Pro is Apple's first iPhone to feature a "pro" designation, which was previously reserved for larger Apple products. The model is the first iPhone to include an 18W fast charger in the box and a Lightning to USB-C cable allowing connection to current Mac computers.
We made a little research about the prices of the iPhone 11 smartphones in Kuwait and we will mention them according to what is displayed on X-cite By Alghanim Electronics website.
Prices of iPhone 11 in Kuwait:
- iPhone 11 64GB Phone is 274 KD
- iPhone 11 128GB Phone is 299 KD
- iPhone 11 256GB Phone is 339 KD
- iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Phone is 392 KD
- iPhone 11 Pro 256GB Phone is 459 KD
- iPhone 11 Pro 512GB Phone is 499 KD
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Phone is 429 KD
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Phone is 500 KD
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB Phone is 570 KD.