Everyone knows that in recent months Hatta has been the hotspot for staycations with a difference in Dubai. Now guests can take advantage of the quieter summer months with super affordable rates and plenty to do including a cinema-in-the-pool experience, spa treatments and a shaded mini zoo.
Guests at JA Hatta Fort Hotel can now enjoy rates as low as AED369++ while trying new experiences such as cinema-in-the-pool inviting guests to dip in and out of the pool in the evening and enjoy a wide range of drinks and snacks from the bar menu as a classic movie plays on the big screen. Summertime guests can still enjoy zip-lining, wall climbing, mountain biking and kayaking if they like, or go for a more laidback weekend with chilled beverages in the pool, spa treatments and me-time with a good book.
Reasons to go, even in summer:
• Two temperature-controlled swimming pools to chill in, with drinks
• See the animals that roam freely around the grounds including deer, goats, peacocks and even tortoises (a big hit with kids!)
• Treat yourself to a deep tissues massage and Elemis-enhanced facial at Senses Salon
• Zip-lining, wall climbing, mountain biking, archery, air-gun shooting and trail hiking still available on request and still enjoyable in the early morning or evening
• Hatta Dam kayaking and paddle boarding still available
• Try something new with lizard-scouting at Green Lake; culture-seeking at Hatta Heritage Village and bee-watching at Hatta Honey Garden
• Enjoy Weekend outdoor movies under the stars (with chillers!), tasty snacks and comfy bean bag seating
• Get there in just over an hour’s journey from the centre of Dubai by car
• Rates from only AED369++ a night!