Last Thursday, we attended the live musical concert of the Lebanese Super Star Ragheb Alama that was held in the National Theatre - Opera House in Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Centre.
Before talking about the concert, we have to mention how amazing and advanced the National Theatre is, every detail just reflects art and magnificence.
We arrived around 7pm since the concert was going to start at 8pm, we collected our tickets and then spent some time in the cafeteria until they opened the theatre doors.
After they opened the doors and we got seated, they announced that the concert will start and we were really surprised that it started on time.
Ragheb set the stage on fire, sang new and old songs from his archive and overwhelmed our hearts with his popular songs like Asef Habibti, Moghram ya Leil, Ya Ghayeb Ta'ala and others.
He also surprised the audience when he called the pretty girl Judie to come on stage and join him to sing a song.
Judie is a small girl that sent Ragheb a video on social media welcoming him in Kuwait and apologizing that she won't be able to attend his concert because it's not allowed since kids below 10 years old are not allowed to attend.
The girl stole our hearts and the heart of Ragheb who let her dream of attending his concert come true.
In short, listening to Ragheb Alama live is just a different experience especially if it is in the Opera House, a magical and cozy place that just feels like a dream.
We are proud to have a Super Star in Lebanon called Ragheb Alama, a great humble and real artist that succeeded and stayed at the peak for many years.
Here are some points we'll like to share with you regarding the concert in the National Theatre:
1. The concert was perfectly organized and everything was just in place.
2. The dress code is formal and jeans and other sportswear are not allowed.
3. Food and drinks are not allowed but taking photos and videos is allowed but without flash.
4. The theatre is divided into several floors and sections and everyone has its different entrance and exit.
5. Tickets prices of Ragheb Alama's concert ranged between KD25 and KD150
6. Most of the audience were women and we didn't see any kid in there.
7. There are toilets outside the theatre as well as cafeterias that sell drinks and light sandwiches.
8. The concert started on time and ended on time and there was a 20 minutes break in between.
9. You can get free binoculars if you need them to see the stage closer but must return after the show.
10. All in all, the Opera House experience was an unforgettable one filled with joy and comfort.
Photo from concert shared by Ragheb Alama thanking Kuwait for their warm welcoming and hospitality.
Here are some snapshots from the surrounding of the National Theatre.