1. The first official airplane ever to land in Kuwait was a British Airways plane formerly known as Royal Airways.
2. The first plane to land in Kuwait landed in the year 1932 on a primitive runway in Dasma Area outside the fence of Kuwait.
3. The first Kuwaiti pilot was Mr. Marzouq Al Ajeel who received his license on September 25, 1954.
4. In 1954, Kuwait National Airways Limited Company was established.
5. In 1956, the Civil Aviation Administration was established to be responsible for controlling and supervising airplane movements and managing the airport as well.
Info Source: Kuwait ... In Black and White