Owning a restaurant is considered one of the most successful businesses nowadays because people now prefer fast and ready food more than the idea of spending hours cooking.
We are all living in stress and most of us don't have much time to waste in the kitchen and even women are now working and ain't spending much time at home.
All these factors made many people now eat in restaurants instead of cooking at home but even so, cooking at home is much better than eating in restaurants.
1. When you cook at home, you know the type and quality of the ingredients you use in the dish you are preparing but in restaurants, you can't know what kind of ingredients are used.
2. Cooking at home is cleaner and more hygiene knowing that most restaurants kitchens are very dirty and untidy because they work under pressure, prepare many dishes and no time to clean.
3. When you cook at home, you save more money because usually restaurants prices are higher than the real cost of the dish.
4. In some restaurants, they prepare dishes with big amount of fats. For example, they use butter instead of oil but at home you can prepare your dishes in a light way with less calories.
5. Cooking at home is something intimate and a symbol of love and care. For example, when a wife cooks for her husband and when a mother cooks for her kids, the food tastes different and this means a lot whereby the wife or mother gave time and effort to prepare the best for her family.
These photos below are all home prepared dishes. Click on the photos to see them in a bigger size and resolution. These dishes are (in order): Kabse with boiled meat, Ouzi rice and minced meat, Pasta Salad, Grilled chicken with rice and fries, Vegetable salad with Tuna and finally pizza.