1. Heinz started selling tomato ketchup in the year 1876.
2. Barbie doll was invented by Barbara Handler.
3. Kangaroos move by hopping in their hind legs.
4. Ancient Romans are the one who first made toast.
5. AIDS is mainly found in the continent Africa.
6. Humidity is measured using a hygrometer.
7. Airports use radars to prevent collision between two air crafts.
8. Blue eyes are the most sensitive eyes to light.
9. Vaseline was originally called Petroleum Jelly.
10. The height of the player Ronaldino is 180 cm.